In the third video, Paddy Sherry, from the Knockatallon Ramblers, talks about the different walks on Sliabh Beagh including his favourite – the Tra walk which covers bog, country roads and lanes. He encourages his rambling groups to go ‘off road’ to discover some of the secret hide-outs in the area including the ‘Three County Hollow’ and one used by a highwayman in the 17th century.
Tours can be arranged at anytime by prior appointment
For information and booking phone 042 937 8560
Inniskeen Parish – Mass Times
Photo Gallery Slideshow
Ireland’s Ancient East – The Story of Monaghan
Discover the hidde gems of County Monaghan on this two-day, self-guided tour, taking in ancient monastic sites, unspoilt landscapes, picturesque villages, museum treasures & much more.
The Story of Monaghan Itinerary - PDF
- Irish Times feature on the ‘Lea Green Down’
- Reading Ireland is a website dedicated to promoting Irish Literature and Contemporary
- Patrick Kavanagh Centre – Calander of events 2019
- The Ring of Gullion- An Area Steeped in History – Winter Solstice Festival
- ‘Tractography’: Collection of poetry from Laurence O’Dwyer