In this video, Monaghan history and genealogy specialist, Catriona Lennon, takes a French visitor on an emotional journey to trace her Monaghan ancestors, while American, Ted Trainer, speaks of his excitement at discovering his Irish background and plans for a Treanor family “International clan gathering” in Monaghan next year.
Tours can be arranged at anytime by prior appointment
For information and booking phone 042 937 8560
Inniskeen Parish – Mass Times
Photo Gallery Slideshow
Ireland’s Ancient East – The Story of Monaghan
Discover the hidde gems of County Monaghan on this two-day, self-guided tour, taking in ancient monastic sites, unspoilt landscapes, picturesque villages, museum treasures & much more.
The Story of Monaghan Itinerary - PDF
- Irish Times feature on the ‘Lea Green Down’
- Reading Ireland is a website dedicated to promoting Irish Literature and Contemporary
- Patrick Kavanagh Centre – Calander of events 2019
- The Ring of Gullion- An Area Steeped in History – Winter Solstice Festival
- ‘Tractography’: Collection of poetry from Laurence O’Dwyer